The lingering feeling that you finished a bottle of Gin on your own.
- Realising after 5 minutes that the reason the humidifier won’t fill up is because it’s upside down.
- Realising that the humidifier being upside down is your fault.
- Figuring out how to turn the humidifier the right side up takes another 5 minutes and everyone can hear you thinking.
- Staring at inanimate objects as if you’re recalculating phi.
- Staring at the humidifier steam, and it’s beautiful, but you can’t remember why.
- Frequently asking your computer, “Why won’t you let me?” …out loud.
- The feeling that your eyeballs feel just like hardboiled eggs…especially when you poke them…with your finger.
- An inability to remember which icon on your desktop opens the internet.
- Finding yourself doing spell checks on Google.