So, if you were aiming at international infamy, these taboo adverts are the way to go! If you were aiming at timelessness….not so much. I’m hoping women two generations ago had an excellent stomach for humour…like me *winks* I guess one shouldn’t take it toooo seriously. Just enough for a laugh. I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on the Chubby Pattern book, though… the girl in the picture already looks considerably skinnier than I do!
- Feeling too chubby for “regular sizes? Lane Bryant has the solution:
- Do YOU still beat your wife? You shouldn’t have to begin with!
- I admit, sometimes my bra also makes me feel like I’m slowly being branded.
- I know for a fact that I’m cuter reclining on the couch than crouched over the toilet with a bottle of bleach in one hand and a dripping scrubber in the other.
- If I ever cry over wanted appliances, I really hope my husband will have the good sense to slap his knee, let out a hearty guffaw and then realise that I just need a neurofen and a cup of tea.